Sunday 7 June 2020

Certified Agile Leadership I (CAL1)

Today I officially received my Certified Agile Leadership I (CAL1) certification from Scrum Alliance. I really enjoyed being a part of it. So, I want to thank my instructors, Jeroen Molenaar and Saskia Langenberg who twisted and pulled my mind in ways I wouldn't have considered while encouraging me to find the needed answers. It was a great experience, and I got the chance to sharpen my leadership skills and also pick up a few new ones along the way. Thanks to Epic Agility for conducting the virtual workshop and to all the fellow participants for making this workshop very interactive.


Holding the Certified Agile Leadership I (CAL I) credential demonstrates knowledge and ability to be a successful leader in complex, uncertain, and rapidly changing conditions in the following areas:
  • Comprehension of the context for Agile and how to enhance organizational agility as a leader
  • Awareness of Agile leadership thinking, focus, and behaviors


It was nice to sharpen my leadership skills in business transformation, leadership styles, balancing between alignment and autonomy, addressing the key challenges in the Agile journey, and empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. I enjoy the value that this experience has already brought to my work and projects. I look forward to continuing to learn from you all as my journey continues. Always learning, Always improving. 


#leadership #agility #agileleadership #leadershipstyles #agile #agilemindset #agiletransformation #manoharprasad @manoharprasad01 #agilemaestros

No comments:

Post a Comment