Thursday 26 December 2019

Cracked PMP in my first attempt: Manohar Prasad, PMP®

I'm excited to let you know that I passed the PMP exam in my first attempt. Thanks God as it is the most beautiful gift received post-Christmas celebration and before the new year begins. It is a huge milestone for me for the year 2019. Credit goes to my hard work and commitment is the key to success! Thank you, Joseph Phillips, for your online course and keep encouraging us with your kind word... You are doing GOOD & Keep Moving Forward, YOU CAN DO THIS! It’s just a matter of concentration and changes your mind to think of project works and the processes in the PMI way. I'm sure you all can do this
My Study Plan - 1) Read Rita Mulcahy PMP 9th Edition book 2 times (Word to word)
2) Watched PMP Exam Prep Seminar - PMBOK Guide 6 by Joseph Phillips on Udemy (3-4 times)
3) Watched PMP Exam Cram Session - PMBOK Guide, 6th Edition by Joseph Phillips on Udemy (4-5 times)
4) I made my own notes with all important points for revision.
5) Created Handwritten flashcards from Rita Mulcahy PMP 9th Edition Hot Topics Flashcards (Approx. 350 Cards)
8) Did 2 full mock exams by Joseph Phillips on Udemy and scored between 60-65%. I reviewed all the wrong answers.
9) Did 6 full mock exams on https://www.project-management-prepcast.com/ (PM Prep Cast Exam Simulator) and scored between 65-75%. I reviewed all the wrong answers. I found it excellent to seat for four hours as it will be like the real exam. Worth every penny of it.
Key to Success - 1) Come up with 2 months (60 Days) study plan and stay to it
2) Studied every day at the same time for 2-3 hours except on weekend for 5-6 hours
3) DON'T CRAM THE ITTOS
4) Learn what you do in each process and relate it with your project work
5) Take rest and have proper sleep the day before the exam If I can do it. You can too do it easily. Wish you all the best and great success as you plan to pass the exam. This group was very helpful and I learned a lot from your experiences and I'm very much thankful to you all. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Well, thanks for sharing such useful blog. I have also completed Agile Coaching through tryScrum & I must say there is a golden opportunity for the students.

    ReplyDelete