Thursday 16 July 2020

PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®

I'm happy to let you all know that I passed the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Certification exam today. It's not an easy exam. It evaluates your experience, knowledge, and skills in the specialized area of Agile principles, practices, tools, and techniques.
It was a great experience, and I got the chance to sharpen my agile knowledge and skills along the way. The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Certification credential demonstrates knowledge and ability to be a successful Agile practitioner in complex, uncertain, and rapidly changing conditions in organizational agility.
I look forward to continuing to learn as my journey continues. Always learning, Always improving. Thank you!
#ManoharPrasad #PMI #PMP #ACP #CSP #Agile #Kanban #Lean #Scrum #DSDM #XP #leadership #agility #agileleadership #CAL #CSaSP #PSM

No comments:

Post a Comment